Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sunshine in my life

Button Fayre has been very busy lately designing and sewing for an exhibition, now on 20th June and celebrating the ' Féte de musique ' here in France too, completing orders and generally designing.

Of course it helps to have some sunshine in your life and mine not only comes from up there in the big blue sky but my family is also my sunshine and inspiration, especially my children whom help me to grow and evolve as a person and as a business in so many wonderful ways.  Their faith in me, their joy and happiness when they see something I've designed and sewn, and even their moments of frustration when I need to get something complete and ask them for just 5 more minutes, it's all a huge learning curve for both myself and for them and I hope I'm giving them a wonderful example.

The ' GREAT BUTTON FAYRE ' sewing buzz competition is closing in 3 days, 1st June.  It's flown by and there are the most beautiful entries so far with lots more on the way, it's an incredible example of human nature and kindness and I'm so proud to have set it up and even more proud to have the most amazing friends and colleagues in the crafting world.

Here's a photo of some sunshine on a daisy cushion I recently made, I love it!  Where's the sunshine fallen upon in your home recently?  Do you have a corner of the house that you just love when the sunshine comes in?  



I hope the sun is shining wherever you are in the world today,

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment