Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cushion spring offer



I'm running a super duper ***SPRING OFFER*** for cushions on Button Fayre's Facebook page which is very exciting. 
Each cushion is a fixed price of £30 for a limited period only and so if you've been looking for something unique for yourself, or as a gift, then look no further.

If you'd like to benefit from this offer then please do send me a message to discuss requirements and cat cushions are always popular but I love having a go at anything.

This offer runs until 15th April 2015 and you can get in touch with me on either of the the links below.

www.buttonfayre.com

www.facebook.com/ButtonFayre


I wrote a lovely blog post about general things happening with Button Fayre recently, yesterday, and that's on my website blog ( link above ) if you'd like to have a read.

See you soon!

Lucy x



No comments:

Post a Comment